A GUIDE TO COLD BREW
- French press
- Start with coffee ground at a medium grind (Slightly finer than what you would use for a french press.)
- Pour 112g (3.95oz) of ground coffee into your french press or other container.
- Add 560g (19.75oz) room temperature filtered water making sure to wet all the grounds. Agitate.
- Let steep at room temperature for 20 hours or in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Strain into growler and cut with 16oz's of water (Or to taste).
- Sever over ice.
- Have fun with it!
Experiment with different methods and recipes!
Includes: One bag of Shop Blend, one James Coffee Cold Brew 32oz Growler, and an instruction card.