MAPLE THYME LATTE RECIPE
Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte, there's a new Fall Drink in town! This Fall, we have added a new drink to our seasonal menu - the Maple Thyme Latte!
If you don't live in San Diego and can't come try them out at one of our locations, we are sharing our recipe with you so you can make it at home!
What you need:
- 16 grams fresh Thyme + 1 sprig for garnish
- 400 grams hot Water
- 2000 grams Maple Syrup
How to make the syrup:
- Combine the maple syrup with the thyme and add the hot water.
- Stir mixture and let the thyme steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Makes about 2 liters of thyme infused syrup.
How to assemble the drink:
- Add about ¾ oz of syrup to your preferred coffee drink (it is great as a latte but will also taste great in your morning drip!)
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme