Always wanted to learn how to make coffee with an Aeropress? Here's how!
What you'll need
- Kettle with water at about 200F
- Grinder (we recommend the Baratza Encore)
- Coffee (our current favorite for pourovers is the James Coffee White Owl)
And here are the steps in more detail:
- We start with 210g of water at about 200F.
- Grind 14g of your preferred coffee at medium coarseness.
- Place ground coffee into chamber and tare your scale.
- Start your timer and begin to pour hot water until scale reads 210g.
- Give the coffee a quick stir.
- Place a paper filter into cap, rinse with hot water and place the cap on chamber.
- Let steep for 1min 45sec.
- Begin to plunge slowly and finish at 2min 15sec.
Change grind coarseness for stronger or softer flavors